Monday, March 10, 2008

In Search of...

You know, I used to love watching that show, "In Search Of". It was so neat with Leonard Nimoy hosting (sorry, always Mr. Spock to me) as they searched for evidence of the mysteries of life, UFO's, poltergeists, Bigfoot. That show may have been singularly responsible for my closet light staying on all night on a regular basis! Anyway, I'm on a search of my own. I'm still in search of my camera. I've hunted through the cars and bags and am in the process of turning the house upside down. There is a slim chance it was lefet behind at the derby, so I'm putting a couple calls in tomorrow to see if anyone turned it in. I'm counting on the general goodness of folks and the Universe to help me out here. In the meantime, I can't stand having a photoless blog, so I'll just have to post about things for which I already have shots.

My eldest really enjoys knitting. He's currently working on a scarf, two inches down, twenty-eight more to go! We had gone out to dinner and everyone but the husband and the baby had knitting to keep us occupied. Turned out to be a good choice. We went to Outback and got there in the middle of the dinner rush.


As you can see, he is definitely my child. He carries his knitting everywhere. It gives him something to do on road trips and we never ask him to turn its volume down. Knitting- 2, Gameboy- 0.

No comments: